Insurance Claim Problem

Having problems with your insurance company?

If you are having problems with your insurance company, or if difficult to handle all the details, you can hire Lightman and Fields as your Public Insurance Adjuster.   We work on a “contingency” (percentage) fee basis and will take over your claim on your behalf and negotiate a settlement on your behalf.  We represent you in documenting and negotiating your insurance claim all the way to Settlement.   As a public adjuster we only work for YOU the policyholder NOT the insurance company.


insurance company IStaff adjusters or 'independent' Adjusters  (that generally work on a contract basis) work ONLY for the Insurance company. 

Independent Insurance Adjusters work on a contract basis on insurance claims and staff insurance adjusters work directly for the insurance company on your insurance claim. 

The Insurance claims adjusters are hired and paid by the insurance company to evaluate your insurance claim and their responsibility is to ONLY report to the insurance company.

The insurance claim adjuster that are hired by the insurance company represent the Insurance company's best interests on your homeowner or business insurance claim.

REMEMBER: Staff and Independent Adjusters only represent the insurance company NOT you the homeowner or commercial business insurance Policyholder.

They DO NOT represent you.